Tuesday, August 14, 2012

the good days.


Last Saturday I went to a reunion. Not really to define as reunion, as reunion usually have all of the big members. It can be said as a small gathering. The gathering held at a restaurant which is located just nearby the Cheras LRT station. It actually took me some time to decide to go there, because deep inside I was very shy. Until Izzaz (one of the admin in my ex-school fb group) tagged my name to ask me for the invitation. Then, after some thought, I decide to go. Why not? What’s the interesting point is, I haven’t met them since I left Sekolah Kebangsaan Yaacob Latiff (2), about thirteen years ago, which is since I am in standard 3. What a long time.

I left SKYL2 because my family moved to Balakong. I have some stories here. When I shifted to Balakong, i have to enroll for a new school. The bad part is, the new school was a very boring and not conducive environment compared to the previous.  And then that was a rebel from me, a very big rebel, which I absent from going to school about three month (in standard 4). I told my parents to send me back to SKYL2. Of course they will not send me there because it is far. Then I left the school and moved to my village at Kluang, Johor. I schooled there, only me, staying with my grandparents, until I finished UPSR.

The point of the story is, I actually love to have friends like at SKYL2. They are not snobbish, not having the spirit of grouping (like assabiyah), because at KL, everyone friend with others equally, not only in a certain circle. Obviously when I tell this, you can state the reason why I rebel. Yeah, because I do not have any good friends. I was so lonely, and feel nobody like to befriend with a new student like me (yeah. and again I have a very low self-esteem. I always feel I am not beautiful and cute as others. people usually make fun some of my attribute. hence no one will like to befriend :P). banyak alasan betul.

I was excited yet sangatlah berdebar-debar to meet them again. But when we met, I do not recognize any of the boys. Only for the girls, and Izzaz (ergh.of course) which I know. The boys changed drastically! (mestilah, it was a few years back.haha). We met by the time to break fast. I think Izzaz were treating all of us for the buka puasa, and all of the food was soooo delicious! I didn’t manage to count the number of people who is coming, just approximately 15 person. I was so shy to talk to them, seriously!



But with the girls, I am okay. Not to feel any shyness. Hahaha. I met Azizah, Wan Hanis, In June and Maizatul Alia. Azizah was my best friend. Even she is not like others, she is the extraordinary genius in my school before! I sit beside her in class. I always envy with her. Once before I left SKYL2 in standard 3, I manage to get the first ranking in my batch. That’s only my one best achievement against her. Hahaha. And then Wan Hanis. At last she told me that she always compete with me to get the higher marks. This I do not remember that much. But Hanis also a clever student that time. She is the daughter of a teacher which also teaches us in that school. Maizatul Alia is not so much different. She is still the quiet and polite girl, and next year she will married with one of our friends too! I don’t know how long they are in relationship, but it is very surprised to hear the person in your primary school, in a same batch will marrying each other! In June also not changed that much. The same face and nature of herself. She is one of the best example of my Chinese friends which do not befriend only in a Chinese group, but she merge with us too. Very friendly.

In a gathering like this, of course the main story are from the reminisced of our past, our good days before. We talk about us, and our friends. We talk about the memorable events. We talk about our silly behavior, our story. And to mention also is about our future (lol.you know what ‘future’ is). Some of us already engaged. And talk about career. About life. J

Hopefully I will meet them again because they are my first childhood friend. And lets hoping that I will talk more with them after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment