Tuesday, June 21, 2011

are you gonna stay?

what if it looked like i would fail
and you would not get your fairy-tale
and everything you dreamed of was slowly washing away
or what if i said i am about to blow
never in my life have i been this close
would you wait patiently or would you just walk away

and now we have come so far
but sometimes i just can't keep holding on
and i am losing grip

i never went down without a fight
it's always been darkest before the light
when it gets cold i know you'll keep me warm

i really need someone
who i can lean on
who makes me strong
been looking so hard my eyes both hurt
i have gone so far and here you were all along

all i wanna know is are you gonna stay
when everybody else has given up
when they think that i have run out of luck
when my whole world's crashing down on me
are you gonna stay with me?

this is adapted and inspired from j rice songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment